Start your trucking business

Trucker's Paper Trail, Inc.

Located in New Holland, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Trucker's Paper Trail is your partner in handling all paperwork to do with operating a commercial vehicle. If you're an owner/operator, fleet manager, or hold a CDL our services may be exactly what you need to run your trucking operation legally.

Trucker’s Paper Trail, Inc. can provide quarterly IFTA fuel tax reporting and quarterly mileage tax reporting for your trucking company. We also help ensure that your company is up to snuff on current US DOT regulations. We'll also assist should you be audited by the DOT.

Thinking of starting a trucking business? We know this could be a confusing process so we are happy assist you in obtaining an MC number, ICC number, DOT number and establish dates and required filings in order to keep you legal and insured.

Alerts and Reminders

4th quarter ended on December 31st and fuel taxes are due by January 31st.  Be sure to get your trip sheets to us as soon as possible!

Renewals for 2018


You must have your RED 2018 IFTA decals displayed by 2/28/18 to avoid a fine.

New Mexico:

Renewal permits are $5.50. NM does not send renewal forms. Renewals are processed through the state website that you can visit here.

UCRA– Unified Carrier Registration:

All out of state DOT carriers must pay this fee by April 5, 2018. You can pay that quickly and easily at this link.


Please be aware of the PA IFTA record keeping requirements. Here is an overview of the regulations regarding record keeping.

PA IFTA Record Retention.pdf

Please notify me if you get a new plate for your truck, if you buy/sell a truck, or if you decide to lease to another carrier.